If you’ve been charged with a drug offence or just want to know the law, click on a link below for general information about your legal rights, what consitutes various drug offences, applicable penalties and what can be done to protect your rights, reputation, freedom and future.
If you would like more detailed advice or representation from an experienced drug defence lawyer, call Sydney Criminal Lawyers® anytime for a free first appointment on (02) 9261 8881.
- What are my Rights?
- Can I avoid a Criminal Conviction?
- How can my Lawyer get my Drug Case Dropped?
- How can I Help to get the Best Result?
- What Penalty am I Looking At?
- What will Happen in Court?
- What is Drug Possession?
- What is Drug Supply?
- What is Deemed Drug Supply?
- What is Ongoing Drug Supply?
- What is Drug Manufacture?
- What is Cultivating a Prohibited Plant?
- What is Drug Importation?
- Drug Trials
- How can a Lawyer Help?